Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Top Reads of 2014!


In the year 2014, I set a goal to read 300 books.  I missed it by less than ten!  But that is still a lot of books read and some of them were downright phenomenal.

It's taken me a while to narrow down my Top Reads of 2014 but I finally did it!  Keep in mind, this list does not include giant, well known authors.  They are authors that I have blogged about this year so they are considered Diamonds.  That means, with the exception of one, these are not New York Times best sellers or names you will necessarily know without looking them up.  That is part of what makes this list great.  These are my top SMALLER authors.

I've narrowed it down to three categories...My Top 10 Books (they could be NA, YA, contemporary romance, sports romance, etc.  But no matter what genre, they moved me and changed my perspective in some way), My Top 10 Series (some are not complete but they have at least have one novel and one novella to them so far), and My Top 5 Paranormal Books/Series (I find paranormal to be very reader specific compared to the Top 10 Books category so I thought it only fair to give them their own category).  

Keep in mind, they are not in order of enjoyment, but in order of when I read them.  It was too hard to put them in any other order!!

If you click on the title of the book, you'll be able to one-click it on Amazon.  If you click on the author's name, you can read my review on that book/series.

Enjoy!  And Happy Reading!



                                TOP 10 BOOKS


1.    


2.    


3.     


4.    


5.    


6.     



7.     


8.     


9.     


10.  










TOP 10 SERIES

1.     



2.    




3.     





4.    



5.    




6.    




7.    




8.    




9.     




10.  









TOP 5 PARANORMAL BOOKS/SERIES

1.     




2.    




3.     




4.    




5.     







No comments:

Post a Comment