Monday, February 15, 2016

Jewel E. Ann's Book is "Undeniably" Good


It always makes me nervous when someone gifts me a book that they love.  I mean, what if I don't like it?  What if I hate it?  Maybe even worse, what if it's just ok?  So I was a little concerned when I cracked open "Undeniably You" by Jewel E. Ann.

I shouldn't have been concerned at all.

"Undeniably You" has everything you could ever ask for in a romance novel:  a hot guy, a beach, another hot guy, a dog, flirty banter, and a twist you never saw coming.

I was so engaged in this book that I couldn't put it down.  In fact, I sent several Facebook messages to my friend saying, "I hate you.  It's 2am and I have children that will be up in 4 hours, BUT I'M STILL READING!" 

When a book supersedes sleep for a mom of a nursing baby, you know it's good.

Be forewarned, there will come a point in time, you won't know if you are rooting for the relationship or not.  I couldn't figure out my own emotions at one point.  But for good reason.  And you'll find all that out when you get it by clicking here.

Don't miss this fun, sexy, engaging read!

No comments:

Post a Comment