Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Who Wants to Win Some Signed Books??? (Am I Allowed to Participate?)

I am excited.  I mean super excited.  I am so SUPER EXCITED I can hardly contain my excitement!

My very first post on here was just a couple of weeks ago.  It was about "The Worth Series" by Mara Jacobs.  These are some of my very favorite books.

Well, Ms. Jacobs is graciously giving away a signed paperback of this book...


And this book....


And this book...


Do you see why I'm so excited??  You can win THREE FREE SIGNED PAPERBACKS in this wonderful series!!

Because there are three books, you have to do three things to participate...

1)  Like Mara Jacobs's Facebook author page here.
2)  Pimp this blog to your book reading friends whether on Facebook, Instagram,  or wherever.
3)  Comment below telling me which one of these three books is your favorite.

That's it!!

Thank you so much for your generosity, Ms. Jacobs.  It will be so worth it.  Get it?  Worth it? "The Worth Series"?  I'm such a punny gal!  (Stop throwing things.  I know how bad of a joke that was.)

The winner will be randomly selected on Friday, June 13th.  To purchase the box set of these three books, click here.

14 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this author before...I am excited to learn more about her!!! So, I don't have a favorite yet...I would be excited to win any of them!!! Thanks to both of you ladies for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worth the weight looks pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is VERY interesting! I reviewed the series earlier on the blog. It is the very first one. Check it out!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read these yet but I have put them on my wish list and actually I think I have the first one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to comment earlier, but for some reason it wouldn't post. I've got the first one on my kindle, but haven't read it yet. I guess I'm moving it up in my tbr list & adding the others, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't have a favorite yet because I haven't read one. Looking forward to it, though since we seem to have the same book brain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Worth the Drive its very Punny! Is the first one still free?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chelle ! I haven't read any if these, I will add them to my tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once more with feelings ;)
    I haven't read any of these :)
    Thanks for the chance ♡
    Amelie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great giveaway Chelle!!! They all sound amazing. I added them all to my tbr pile. Worth the Fall sounds like I'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Done! Great giveaway! Worth the Weight please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No testicular difficulty here with my comment. :)

    ReplyDelete