Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fun Read For Your Book Bash Travel!


I'll be the first one to admit...I'm on Facebook a little too much these days.  

Ask my kids.  

They can tell you all about the cat that thought the hedgehog was a hairbrush and what Colleen Hoover's kids are probably up to today.  

Granted, I have a blog and am in charge of posting things for the swim team.  But I could stand to step away from Mark Zuckerberg for a few days.  Couldn't we all?  No one's #tbt is going anywhere.

That's one of the reasons I like "Facebook Jeanie" by Addison Westlake.  

Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was going to think of this book.  But it was fun!  It was lighthearted.  It had a nice message about how detached we can become from reality when we let our mobile devices take over.  

As do many of my reads, it wasn't completely problem free.  The ending dragged out a bit. And to me, the epilogue was a little much.  But those issues aren't enough to not recommend it as a fun vacation book.  It's well worth the 99-cents it costs.  You can get it now by clicking here.

I give "Facebook Jeanie" and her lovely message a fun and enjoyable




No comments:

Post a Comment