Thursday, June 12, 2014

Don't Miss This Fun Read with a Thought Provoking Message!



One of my favorite movies used to be “13 Going on 30”.  I mean, come on.  Who wouldn’t want to go to sleep as a gawky 13 year old and wake up looking like Jennifer Garner?  Come to think of it, I still wouldn’t mind waking up looking like Jennifer Garner.

But what if you went to sleep in your prime of 25 years old and woke up to find you were 50?  And in a completely different life than you expected!  Would you try to enjoy where you ended up?  Or would you try to “fix” things?

In “Fast Forward’ by Juliet Madison, the heroine has to figure all that out.  But what she learns in the process is that your priorities in life won’t always stay the same.  And isn’t that a lesson we all need to remember sometimes?

This book was a lot of fun to read.  It was light.  It was humorous.  It was just enjoyable!
And like all good books do, it made me think about where I hope to be when I’m 50.

So read and enjoy.  You can find “Fast Forward” by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment