Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wedding Wishes and a Winner

I was going to review another novel you may not have heard of today.  But then I went out of town for the weekend and my plans kind of changed.  

                                                                   I went to this:

                                                 
                                                               So I could see this:
                                                           
                                                           And eat some of this:

                                                      While I was there, I ran into her:


                                                          Which made me think of this:


Now, if you know anything about me.  You know my love for all things "Losing Hope".  Hands down...it is my favorite book ever.  I love Holder.  I love Sky.  I love Daniel.  I love Six.  I love the story, the plot, the writing.  And I really love Holder.  Favorite book boyfriend ever.  My love knows know bounds.  
                                             Because of "Losing Hope", I even got this:



And I am mighty proud to say Griffin Peterson, musician and cover model for LH did, in fact, create this signature specifically for this tattoo.

I know.  They don't call me "Author Stalker Chelle" because I'm sane.

So I am almost sad to say, "Move over 'Losing Hope'.  I have a new favorite."

ALMOST sad to say it.

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I am one of the lucky few that has been privileged to read "Ugly Love" before the August 5th release date.

"Ugly Love" by Colleen Hoover is probably her best work to date.  It is beautifully written and runs you through the entire gamete of emotions that we've come to expect from Ms. Hoover.  But keep the tissues handy.  Keep a BOX of tissues handy.  You will not just cry while reading this book.

You
Will
Weep.

I had to push my iPad away, lay my head on the desk and sob during one particular chapter. SOB, people!  Sure, lots of books make me cry.  But only one has made me weep for the characters.

So make sure to pre-order this puppy by clicking here.  Come August 5th, you'll want to be able to do this:



                                                         Because it is DEFINITELY this:


And speaking of love, how about we give away a book??

Last week "THERAPY" by Kathryn Perez was up for grabs.  So congratulations to Andrea Singh!  You have been chosen by Random.org as the winner!  Please send your mailing address to me at chelleauthorstalker@gmail.com to claim your prize!

More giveaways are in the works, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for ugly love. I wasn't sure she could top any of her last books, but she somehow manages to every time! And Andrea Singh is so lucky! Therapy is probably in my top 5 ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! CHELLE!!!! You have me freaking out for Ugly Love because we both seem to have the same love for all things Holder! Enough so that I want to copy you and get a Holder tat! I mean I do see Griffin in 12 DAYS!!!!! AAAAHHHHH but I probably won't bc it feels weird to copy you...like I'm Chelle staker Christine. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Chelle! I cannot wait for Ugly Love. Super jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete