Saturday, June 7, 2014

Kathryn Perez Releases the Cover of "SEX Unlimited: Volume 1"

Kathryn Perez has been a busy woman lately.  She's in the process of writing four (yes, I said FOUR) books simultaneously.  This after spending over a year writing her amazing novel, THERAPY.  You can read more about that brilliant book here on Monday.

One of those books is an entirely new genre for Ms. Perez...erotica.  And we've got the cover and synopsis! Be warned, this is some spicy writing!

So without further ado, I give you, "SEX Unlimited: Volume 1":




One email set my life on an unexpected path.

Dear Candace,

I’m sure you're getting flooded with messages, but I wanted to attempt to stand out among the rest and just get right to the point. I won’t attempt to woo you in a message. I won’t try to impress you with boastful words. If you're here for mind-blowing sex, and a lot of it, then I would venture to say that trying to impress you with well worded niceties is of no value. Instead, I will tell you what I’m looking for and if you are looking for something similar then I look forward to your reply. 
I like to f**k hard. I like to f**k slowly. I also enjoy making love. I like to be pleasured. I love to give pleasure. I like to laugh. I like to make others laugh. I love the female body and testing its limits. I want a lover who will explore new things without shame or embarrassment. I want to make a woman come so hard and in so many ways that her body designs its own special language just for mine.

I look forward to possibly learning what you like, too.

Regards,
Brisban C. 

My reply will change everything I thought I knew about SEX.




Coming July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment