Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Who Likes Signed Books? (We Do!) How Do We Like Them? (FREE!!)

Well then we are all in luck!  Because the fabulous Diamond, Mara Jacobs, has provided us with a copy of both of these books:


If you can't see the titles, that's "In Too Deep" and "In Too Fast", the first two books in the "Freshman Roommates Trilogy".  I just finished reading both books this week and they are fabulous.  I'm can't wait for the third one in the series to come out!!

We are given BOTH books away to one lucky winner!!  (Toddler not included)  To enter into the contest, simply comment below and tell me the last Mara Jacobs book you read.  And yes, the contest is open internationally.

Winner will be chosen Friday by Random.org.  GOOD LUCK!! 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read any, but the cutie holding the books has convinced me that u need to fix that, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, that was supposed to say *I* need to fix that, not u. I'm not that rude, lol!

      Delete
  2. I've read Worth The Weight. That's the same person right? I hope so. I be these are super cute!! Thanks for the chance! :)
    -Helen Cope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any yet, but will definitely be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of hers but haven't read yet. Look forward to it though

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I commented before with my Google account, BookNerdMeg, but I don't think it went through...so apologies if this posts twice...)

    I have a few but haven't read them yet. I love the sound of this series though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read the Worth series and am waiting on the next book in it to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confession..I haven't read any Mara Jacobs. I will have to fix that, huh!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read any Mara Jacobs books.

    ReplyDelete