Monday, April 20, 2015

Stacey Grice's Latest Work May Leave You Emotionally "Tapped"



Kristin here!  My next Diamond, Stacey Grice, isn't new to the blog, but this will be my first reviewing her.

Her newest book, Tapped, is the continuation of Totaled.  Though there is a slight recap of Totaled in the beginning of Tapped, I highly recommend reading Totaled first so you have an understand of the characters and the story.  Plus, it's great!  You can find Totaled by clicking here.  

However, if you already read Totaled, then here is your synopsis from Amazon for Tapped:

"Unexpectedly thrust into a whirlwind romance, Bree thought her relationship with Drew could withstand any obstacle thrown their way.  Excited for the future, everything she thought she knew came crashing down in one horrible night.  Forced to re-evaluate her feelings, Bree is left alone with a heavy heart and the realization that Drew's nightmare changed everything.  The effects of his trauma once again surfacing, Drew had no idea how volatile his actions were until it was too late.  He must work to rebuild trust with everyone around him, all while participating in vigorous therapy and being separated from Bree.  When a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity presents itself with impeccably poor time, Drew has some tough decisions ahead.  Can he heal the wounds his past has created and quiet the demons that haunt him? Can he repair the damage done with his love or will he give up?  Discover if it's all too much and Drew ends up...Tapped."

This story is filled with so many different feelings that I felt like I had whiplash!  Sue had me cracking up with her ever-hilarious "Sue-isms", while Bree and Drew had me clutching my heart in sympathy pains for their heartache.

I loved the nearly tangible bonds formed by Drew and his coach;  I think that relationship  was my favorite to see develop and grow throughout both books.  Some might not agree with me, but I know Drew and Pat.  I just know that deep down, they are both big softies!

These two books deal with some tough situations, so they won't be light, fluffy reads.  They are both excellent stories, but get intense at times.  Be ready with a glass of wine and a box of tissues, and you should be just find.

You can grab Tapped by clicking here:  

Author Stacey Grice and Tapped get a shiny 


No comments:

Post a Comment