Monday, May 11, 2015

An Intriguing Read That May Leave You Feeling "Blyss"full



Hey, Kristin here. Long time no, um, type? Anyway, my next Diamond is J.C. Cliff, and her book, Blyss, is H.O.T.!!!! To be perfectly honest, I only bought the book because of the glorious cover. Take a look, and then let’s stop for a moment or two to truly appreciate the spectacular sight of a shirtless Colin Wayne.

Sigh . . . Okay, back to business. What I didn’t realize until I started reading is that this book is very erotic. I blushed my way through most of the book, and couldn’t contain the gasps that came out all too often. I normally don’t pick up this genre because I didn’t think it was my style. This book might have just changed that for me. Here is the synopsis:

"Blyss is something the world has been trying to create since the beginning of time, the ultimate aphrodisiac, a drug used again women with one single purpose in mind....
Julianna Oakley has just finished up her junior year at college and flies home to spend her last free summer with her father on their prestigious Georgia estate.  Julianna isn't the stereotypical rich girl, a spoiled prima-donna. She's down to earth and has an independent streak a mile wide, insisting she makes her own way in this world.
Nick has been setting the stage for a long time, and sparks fly when their separate worlds collide.  She is Nick's ultimate obsession, and he will stop at nothing to own her.
When Travis, Nick's right hand man, lays his eyes on the prize, all hell breaks loose.  He should know Nick is playing for keeps, and while Julianna is fighting for her freedom, a lifetime full of secrets and twisted perceptions slowly unravel as Julianna gets caught in the fray."

When the story began, Julianna was the heroine I loved to hate: the soon-to-be 21 year old virgin who was desperately in love with her perfectly-happy-to-be-celibate fiancĂ©e. What I didn’t expect was to grow to only have love for her as I got to know her more. She is a badass! I won’t say how, you just need to read and find out for yourself. And Travis—just picturing Colin Wayne up there was enough to make me instantly fall in love with the manipulative jerk. I’m still holding out hope that he is a softy deep down.

I flew through this book in about 6 hours, and then went on to immediately buy the next in the series. Do yourself a favor and grab your own copy of Blyss by clicking here. 

I will obviously be reading more from this author in the future. 

I give J.C. Cliff and her smokin’ hot "Blyss"


No comments:

Post a Comment