Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sara Ney Tells Us Why She Loves a "Stupid Boy"


Author Sara Ney doesn't have time to read a whole lot.  So when she does, you KNOW it's good. Today, she's doing a guest review for us!  Here now....Sara Ney:


Let me start off by saying, “Stupid Girl” blew my mind – in the best. Possible. Way. In fact, if we’re being honest here, I might have even awkwardly fan-girled author Cindy Miles via Facebook (for which I am only slightly embarrassed about) to rave about it.  (You can get it by clicking here.)

So naturally, I have been counting down the days for the follow-up, “Stupid Boy,” to be released, checking my Amazon Wish List almost daily - just on the off chance they would miraculously change the date and release it sooner. Dammit, no such luck (can I say dammit in this review!?).
Well, let me tell you – "Stupid Boy" was worth the wait.

I’m not much of a re-capper when it comes to reviews; but what I will do is tell you how the book made me feel while I was reading it in a few words: Wonder. Sadness. Hope. Awe.

Ms. Miles has a way with describing inner emotions and dialogue that reach in and grab you by the heartstrings and pull; making you hang on every written word with baited breath. You will loudly ‘shush!’ anyone nearby who tries to interrupt you while you’re devouring “Stupid Boy.”

The characters – Harper and Kane -will break/shatter/melt your heart at the same time they’re breaking each other’s. You don’t just feel terrible for them; you feel terrible for yourself for also having to endure their pain! Woe is you!

Flawed. Broken. Determined. But yet… Sexy and romantic. Ever heard of a book boyfriend? You’ll want Kane to date you and devour you with his intense gaze and quick wit, but he’ll refuse; because he’s honorable and loyal to Harper like that.  Sigh.

I wish I hadn’t read Stupid Boy, so I could relive the thrills, kisses, & beautiful tale for the first time, all over again…


That my friends, is a damn. Good. Book.



Chelle here!!  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Sara gives our newest Diamond, Author Cindy Miles, and "Stupid Boy" (that you can get by clicking here) a damn good


No comments:

Post a Comment