Monday, September 21, 2015

Sales, Sales and More Sales!

Who doesn't love a good sale?  And there are lots of them these days!  So get your one-clicking fingers ready.  Here are some of our favs:




Deep Down by Brenda Rothert

Just $0.99 for you to meet the Lockhard Brothers.  Trust me...they're worth it.





Our favorite guest reviewer has the entire box set on sale for just $0.99!  This is next on my TBR.




Letters Written in White by Kathryn Perez

This highly anticipated novel is on sale during the pre-order for just $2.99.  Once it goes live, the price jumps to $3.99.  Either way, you better believe I'll be reading it!







If you haven't jumped on the Penny Reid bandwagon, now is a great time to do it.  Her very first novel is FREE!!




Promise by Kristie Cook

This paranormal series is absolutely addicting.  And you have nothing to lose when trying it out because the first book in the series is always FREE!




Arouse by Nina Lane

This was my very favorite series read of last year.  You're in luck...the first installment is FREE!






This FREEBIE was a really fun read.  Especially when I got to the twist that I never, ever saw coming.  Great Halloween read!





What If by Bayli Lane

This fantastic read was on my Top 10 list for last year.  For just $0.99, it is a steal.





Remember When by T. Torrest

Wonderful, wonderful series.  It's a top read for this year.  The fact that the first installment is FREE is just icing on the cake!





Worth the Weight by Mara Jacobs

If you haven't met Mara Jacobs yet, you must!  Her writing is effortless.  It's effortless on your part, too, since her first installment is FREE!





Here's to Tomorrow by Teagan Hunter

This newbie author has some great stories to tell.  For just $1.99 you can see what I'm talking about.





Picking up the Pieces by Jessica Prince

While I think this is the old cover, the price is new.  This is the book Jessica herself forbid me to read until my pregnancy hormones stabilized.  But even she couldn't stop my one-click finger from picking up this FREEBIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment