Monday, July 20, 2015

"Truth"fully...You'll Love This Book


Very few authors get 5 Diamonds from me with just about everything they write.  For several reasons.

One, I'm stingy.  I don't like giving out 5 Diamonds.  I feel like anything that is 5 Diamonds is basically life altering in one way or another.  It's your favorite.  It will resonate with you for long, long periods of time. That isn't every book.  It's only a select few.

Two, authors can't be perfect every single time.  Some of their books are better than others.  Some of their books I will like better than others.  This is just the nature of story telling and writing for a living.

Author Penny Reid is probably my only exception.  Damn, that girl can write!

Her latest masterpiece, "Truth or Beard" lives up to what we can expect from Ms. Reid.  It's well written.  the characters are fabulous, the story is interesting.  And you know what?  She threw me for a loop in the beginning!  I honest to goodness didn't think I would like Duane in the first few chapters.

Then I got in his head.  And now I love him.

'Truth or Beard" is the first official installment in the "Winston Brothers" series (a spin-off of the "Knitting in the City" series), and with six bearded brothers to cover, I'm looking forward to every installment!!  Especially Cletus's story.  Because Cletus stole the show multiple times!

"Truth or Beard" officially releases tomorrow and you do not want to miss it!  Get it by clicking here. If you love Ms. Reid's wit, humor and "smart" writing, you'll love this book like I did!

Penny Reid and "Truth or Beard" deserve a shiny


No comments:

Post a Comment