Monday, December 1, 2014

S.E. Dosher's Series Will Make You "Shutter"


Serials have become pretty popular lately, and for good reason.  Sometimes it's nice to just sit down with a short, hot little novella that you can read straight through and enjoy.  It's even better when you realize the entire series is out by the time you discover it.

I found S.E. Dosher's serial titled "Shutter" the other day, and it definitely fits the bill for an enjoyable time.  Here's the synopsis for "Shutter: Volume 1".

"I get paid to photograph intimate moments in other peoples' lives--specifically one man.  During the day, I watch while he's working, and every night I watch him with he's f***ing.  It started as a job but quickly turned into an obsession.

His name is Nikolas Gallo.

I spent years in front of the camera before I escaped.  Now I'm behind it and in control of what my shutter captures.  The moment I viewed Niko in the lens of my camera I found the escape I'd been searching for.  I finally felt connected - whole.

There are two types of celebrity photographers; those that wait for their victim to venture into public to get their pay day; always allowing some small semblance of privacy.  Then there are those lurking in the shadows, steadily invading private lives, hunting and searching for the most intimate shots; that's what I have become.

My name is Brook Beckham and I found my inner peeping Tom."

The premise is, in fact, as interesting as it sounds.  But as with all serials, things aren't always what they seem.  The twists and turns are engaging.  And I really liked all the characters.  Not only were they interesting, but my heart actually ached for the unlikeliest of characters.

I thoroughly enjoyed all three books in "Shutter".  You'll see what I mean when you get the first one by clicking here.  Oh and by the way...."Shutter:  Volume 1" is free.

S.E. Dosher and her complete novella series click through to 






No comments:

Post a Comment