Friday, November 20, 2015

Erika Ashby and A.E. Woodward "Impact" Their Readers Once Again


I remember reading "Caught" by Erika Ashby and A.E. Woodward.  I remember thinking what a fantastic read it was and how seamlessly they work together as a collaborating team.

I also very distinctly remember Greg. 

Oh Greg.

The wonderful side character that you want to know more about.

Well, surprise!  Ms. Ashby and Ms. Woodward agreed and decided to bring us his story.  And what a surprise it was!  I talk to Ms. Woodward on a frequent basis and she never once let the cat out of the bag that it was coming.  It was an honest to goodness surprise release for the fans.

I really enjoyed getting to know Greg.  I loved seeing him as a young, overweight kid.  I loved seeing him as a determined tween.  I loved seeing him as a studly teenager.  Frankly, I just loved Greg.

Now here's where Ms. Woodward and I don't necessarily agree.  In the synopsis as listed on Amazon, it distinctly says you must read "Caught" before "Impact".  Like I told her, I kind of wish I had read them in the opposite order.  Why?

Because I enjoyed Greg in "Caught" but I fell in love with him in "Impact".  And I think his story packs more of a punch if you don't already know certain things about him.  And no, it won't ruin "Caught" for you.  There are hints of the storyline, but no huge spoilers that you wouldn't have already figured out by reading the synopsis.

Either way, you should read them both.  Get "Impact" by clicking here. And don't forget to get "Caught" by clicking here.

By far, this series has made a big "Impact" on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment