Monday, October 12, 2015

Author Shirl Rickman Tells Us Why She Can't Get "Enough" of Dawn L. Chiletz's New Release


 When I was asked to write a review of Dawn L. Chiletz’s latest novel, "Enough", I was thrilled yet nervous. I wasn’t sure that I would ever be able to do the justice it deserves. I wasn’t sure it would be good enough. It was that thought that lead me to recognize what I wanted readers to know about this unique, heart breaking, soul warming story.

Dawn L. Chiletz takes us on a journey through the life of Everly. A woman scarred and broken down by life. A woman who doesn’t believe she is enough for anyone. She isn’t even enough for herself. 

From the very first line of the book, I felt connected to Everly.  I understood her struggle. I had been in her shoes…in her mind once or twice over my life. It was real.

It was in this realistic view of womanhood, motherhood and love that Chiletz allows us to understand and realize we all have our struggles. We all have our insecurities. We all view the person we are through glasses that are marred by scratches and smudges; by imperfections.  Yet, these imperfections are what make us perfect.

While this isn’t your typical romance, I was still swept off my feet. There is so much love. First, the love she has to learn to find within herself then the love she has to be brave enough to accept from another. It’s a perfect blend of sorrow, hope, and romance.

By the end, you’ll be a cheering Everly on while making a commitment to be better to yourself. To be more forgiving. To be more in love with the person that you are each day.  Put aside all of your expectations and set aside uninterrupted time to read and love this book.

You can get it by clicking here.

I give Everly, her story and Dawn L. Chiletz 5 sparkly diamonds and even that isn’t ‘enough’.







No comments:

Post a Comment