Thursday, October 15, 2015

Author Jessica Prince is "Transparent" About Her Love For Erin Noelle's Writing


When I first finished reading "Translucent" all I could think was, how in the hell is Erin Noelle going to wrap this story up! 
 
"Translucent" ended in one of the most epic cliffhangers I've ever read, and I've been dying to see Blake and Madden get their HEA. Well, now I can tell you with complete confidence that Erin does NOT disappoint.
 
When we first met Blake in "Translucent" (which you can get for $0.99 by clicking here) she was a broken woman who had suffered unspeakably at the hands of her husband. She was hiding from her past, always looking over her shoulder, waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
 
In "Transparent", the final installment in this series, we get to see that scared introverted woman grow by leaps and bounds into, for lack of a better word, a total badass. While she might still be scared of the unknown, she's tough. She refuses to take what's happening to her lying down and that was one of my favorite things about reading "Transparent". I loved Blake in book one, but by book two I wanted to BE her. 
 
Now lets talk about Madden...oh sweet, sexy, alpha Madden. In this book we get an up close and personal view of just how far he's willing to go to save the woman he loves. Erin Noelle took swoon-worthy to a whole new level when she created Madden Decker. 
 
Now, while I've waxed on poetically about the h/H, there is one other person that was introduced in "Transparent" that I want to discuss with you. Raze. Oh, Raze. What do I say about this character. 

I LOVED HIM! 

Everything about him! 

And when you meet this man, you'll see why. Even for a bad guy, there was just something so magnetic about him that you couldn't help but fall in love. 
 
I've been a fan of Erin's for a while now and I have to tell you, "Transparent" will deliver everything you're wanting in a book, wrapping the "Luminous" series up in a pretty little bow without any loose ends. Get it by clicking here. With the perfect combination of angst, love, and unexpected twists and turns, "Transparent" is just another shining example of why Erin Noelle has the rabid fan base she does. 

She doesn't disappoint.  


No comments:

Post a Comment