Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sara Ney's Writing Has Nothing to "Hide"


Truth:  Over the last year, Author Sara Ney and I have become very good friends.

Truth:  I mostly like her because I love her writing.

Truth:  Ok, fine.  That was a lie.  I like her for who she is as a person. But I really do love her work.  Her newest novella, "Things Liars Hide" is no exception.

It's the second in the "Three Little Lies" series.  And as always, it's fantastic. 

The story is about Tabitha.  Tabitha has a secret.  A sexy, erotic secret. She's perfectly happy living a double life...until Collin comes along. Collin knows her secret.  Will he let the cat out of the bag?  Or will he use it to his advantage to get the one thing he wants...Tabitha?  Secrets, secrets everywhere...

I love Sara Ney's writing.  It's not overly angsty.  It's not unrealistic drama.  It's genuine characters with genuine problems.  And this time, Collin's one liners will have you entertained until the very end.

You can get "Things Liars Hide" by clicking here.  Is it life altering? No. But it will keep you entertained the whole time and will leave you with a smile on your face.  

This is the part where I would normally give it 4 Diamonds.  But you know what??  You guys know I don't review anything lower than that on the Diamond scale!  So...just read it!

Happy Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment