Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Story With "Hart" That You Don't Want to Miss


Hey guys, Kristin here. 

I’m sure you all have those few special authors that are on your no-questions-asked one-click list. You know what I mean.  No matter what they write, you’re gonna one-click so fast that your keyboard is smoking, all without even reading the synopsis.  

My next Diamond, M E Carter, is one of those authors for me. I think I love her, in the non-stalker, non-creepy way that only a truly devoted fan can. 

While reading her first book, "Change of Hart", I think I gave myself a hernia from all the gut-busting laughter. I laughed until I cried multiple times! If you haven’t read it yet, you really should, and not just because my review is of the sequel. 

The final book in the series, "Hart to Heart", gets a little more serious and a lot more angsty, but it is such a fantastic story.
Here’s the synopsis:

"We're the Harts.
Between an engagement, a wedding and an adoption, we've had the best year of our lives.  Things have never looked better for Jaxon, Addison and myself.
But just because you say "I do" doesn't mean you get a happily ever after.  And sometimes, you get tackled more in life than you ever did on the football field.
The only way we're going to make it through is if we do it together...Hart to Heart."

Let me start out by saying that I’m a huge sap and used to cry if a character got their feelings hurt. I think it’s safe to say that I’ve toughened up considerably over the last couple of years, but this story still had me crying big ole crocodile tears a few times throughout my reading. This book hits on some pretty deep subject matter, but it does so in such a beautiful way. 

M E Carter found a way to punch me right square in the heart, while at the very same time giving it a great big hug.

I loved seeing the personal growth of the characters as they took on marriage and family life. Of course, getting my Deuce fix was a major plus, also. The funny moments were perfectly timed to help distract from the heavy, which I needed!

If you haven’t read "Change of Hart", I wasn’t kidding, you seriously need to get it now while it’s on sale for less than a dollar! You can get it by clicking here

Once you one-click THAT bad boy, head on over and pick up "Hart to Heart" by clicking here.  That way it pops up on your Kindle on release day, July 14th.


I give M E Carter and "Hart to Heart" a shiny


No comments:

Post a Comment